Round 1 Docs - Poole Regatta
Round 2 Docs - RORC VAC
Round 3 Docs - Royal Southern June
Round 4 Docs - Cowes Week
Round 5 Docs - Royal Thames Invitational
Round 6 Docs - RYS Nationals
FAQ - Class Rules
1. Can we have 'on-deck' downwind jib Sheets? Yes, as long as no holes are drilled anywhere on the boat to install downwind sheets, then they are permitted.
2. Can holes be drilled in the cockpit sides to install traveller blocks and a traveller take up system? No. Padeyes can be glued onto the side of the cockpit for this purpose however holes may not be drilled.
3. Can holes be drilled in the cockpit sides to allow the fine tune to be 'endless'? No. Padeyes can be glued onto the side of the cockpit for this purpose however holes may not be drilled.
4. Can a floating Handy Billy be attached to the boom? No.
5. Can we use alternative blocks to the ones supplied? No. You must use the blocks that are supplied.
6. Can we tylaska our mains up and take the 2:1 main halyard off? No, rig would then be not as supplied.
7. Can we be weighted at any time during a regatta? Yes, the class rule provides that a team may be spot weighed at any point during a regatta. The ethos of the class is that we are a non dipping class, that why we have the opportunity to do random weight checks. We want it to be fun we don't want hungry dehydrated sailors.
8. What is the penalty for being overweight? A team can be disqualified from that regatta for being overweight.
9. Can we dive our boat during a regatta? No, unless the regatta is longer than 3 days then it can be dived once without breathing equipment and once again 2 days later. See clause 15.1.